12.08.2009

21

I can't begin to tell you how much I love this girl or how wonderful she really is. She's been a wondrous example of the love of Christ to me, shown me, taught me so much, and I've had the privilege of sharing so many amazing memories with her. She's one of the best sisters I could ever ask for. I've seen her made anew and grow so much in her walk with God and her love for Christ. And, as of today, December the 8th, she is officially twenty-one years of age (which is sort of a significant year, yikes). Katie, I love you and I pray that you would continue to persevere and that you would grow to love Christ more and more every day.

P.S. Don't forget us when you run off to Italy. And don't have too much fun without me. But you must have some fun, of course. Oh, and don't marry any Italian man. I hear they're quite immature.

P.P.S. Two posts in one day. This is a record. Don't I get some kind of award or something?

3 comments:

  1. Well, if Darrin is any indication of an Italian man...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Tell her: that she shouldn't take advantage of being the legal drinking age....
    Oh, and happy birthday.


    Katie: Watch it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Darrin's my brother. :P
    Sweet post, Court!

    ReplyDelete

Just do it. It will make my day.