12.30.2009

Christmas break

Wow. Thank goodness for Christmas break. Mine has consisted of:
-belting out Christmas carols as often as possible
-decorating the tree, hanging lights, and wreaths everywhere (can I keep the Christmas tree in my room up until...March? Is that okay?)
-making and decorating cookies
-watching White Christmas way more than once
-seeing Bourne Ultimatum for the first time with Katie and Savannah (that's intense stuff right there)
-wrapping presents
-laughing around a game of Balderdash with the family + Savannah
-waking up Christmas morning to a "spider web" (a.k.a, colored yarn wrapped all through the house)
-having our annual brunch with the Moellers and the Robbins
-playing Catchphrase with all the kids
-trying to make some progress on an impossible puzzle
-reading Mansfield Park (I'm still not finished. But I'm getting there!)
-dominating Kelley and Jonathan in a game of Monopoly
-catching up on the scrapbooking I've neglected

(This was the only remotely good picture of all the kids)

P.S. Can you believe we're only about a day away from 2010? 2010...wow, that looks so strange.

4 comments:

  1. "-trying to make some progress on an impossible puzzle"
    Not the Pirates of the Caribbean one, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    I know! 2010 does look weird. It'll take me forever to get used to writing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jake: Oh no, that one was nothing compared to THIS ONE. It's a photomosaic of Van Gogh's Starry, Starry Night and is made up of 1,000's of tiny, tiny pictures. Oh my. It's pretty frustrating.

    Stacy: I know! It's too weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should put up some of the pics Katie took Thursday night.

    ReplyDelete

Just do it. It will make my day.