1.15.2010

Return to Cranford

 {Yes, it has a play button. Give me a break. There weren't any better pictures.}

Yep, it's the sequel to Cranford (never could've guessed, right?). Yay! I just watched the first episode online here. Episode 2 won't be out January 18. Sad.

A lot of the old characters aren't in the sequel. But there are a lot of new ones. Bessie's back and still in flannel! It's really cute...and of course, sad. Elizabeth Gaskell must have been a bit morbid. Even so, I highly recommend you watch it.

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!! A lot of characters aren't in the sequel b/c they all died in the first one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. F-uuuuully awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, just tell me. Does Miss Matty die? Because I sure ain't watching it if she does.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, and I love how there's smoke rising up behind them... like it's a horror movie or something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, Miss Matty does not die. Katie, she's the main character. There wouldn't BE a Cranford story without her. At least...I don't think so.

    The smoke is there because of the whole issue of the railway...not because it's a horror movie. Because it's not.

    ReplyDelete

Just do it. It will make my day.