3.18.2010

Good ol' break of the Spring kind

Yeah, so I haven't been great about posting often. But I have maintained living a real life, instead of blogging about one, which is good. So you should be proud of me.

Anyway, the man who invented the idea of Spring break is/was a genius, because it is sheer geniusness.

Mine's been lovely; full of volleyball, soccer practices, Spring cleaning (which may not seem lovely to some, but it is for me), catching up with dear friends and watching silly movies and having an all-around good time, and... drum roll please - doing absolutely no school at all!

Ah, this is the life.

4 comments:

  1. what is your...3rd from the bottom picture on your right sidebar a picture of? the one of the couple kissing and a lady holding a baby in the background...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't get spring break. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. E: I think it's a picture from a very unfortunate movie called Lorna Doone... one of the worst acting-wise ever created. In other words, don't watch it, although Courtney has some inexplicable liking for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No! Lorna Doone is one of my favorite movies. It's great. Cheesy music, but great! Don't listen to Miss Picky-Pants over there.

    Oh, and I love how both of your comments have nothing at all to do with this post.

    ReplyDelete

Just do it. It will make my day.