3.05.2010

Phones see me and die.

My last one crashed on me. "Crashed", as in, the screen went black never to return or show its face. I miss its lovely face. Well, life goes on. So I ordered its replacement. But it will never replace Lovely Face or be better than LF, it can only take her place and be useful in her absence.

Actually, it won't.

My new one just died, too. My new one. Brand new, as in, just got the package today, just opened it. Brand-spankin' new! It doesn't get newer than that.
.
.
.
I give up.

Thank goodness for old-Motorola-20-pounders. It's Dad's old phone, since he moved up in the cellular device world this month. He upgraded to an iPhone. Hmm, I bet if I had just ordered an iPhone it would still be very much alive. Anyone got $200 lying around?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just do it. It will make my day.