9.04.2010

it's beginning to look a lot like...

FALL!

When I came downstairs this morning, I went to join Dad on the backporch. It was absolutely beautiful. The sky was brilliantly blue, a few happy clouds were floating above us, there was a gentle breeze and I promise it had to be in the 50's!

It's beginning to smell, look, and feel like Fall! You have no idea how happy this makes me; this brings joy to the very core of my soul. But it's not yet time for Fall. We are only being tempted by Summer's best impersonation of that happiest of seasons. We still must be patient and eagerly await the Autumn season and all of the bliss, charm, and delight that goes hand in hand.

3 comments:

  1. I thought I should just stop by and mention that I checked the weather just now, and we'll be seein' fifties tonight. :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kinda sad Fall is coming :( At the same time, though, it will be nice to have cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fall is my most favorite time of year! brings back SO many memories:)

    ReplyDelete

Just do it. It will make my day.