9.30.2010

This is kind of a must-see.


I just watched The Young Victoria. It's probably one of my new favorites! Good stuff. And it's available on 'watch instantly' on Netflix!

Rupert Friend is in it. Yeah, that name meant nothing to me five minutes ago, either. Until I looked him up and found out he's Wickham in the new Pride and Prejudice and co-star in this lovely film, as well! I know now why his face made me so curious as to who he was. I knew I had seen it before! Turns out, there was a reason. Who knew?


4 comments:

  1. I'm gonna have to tell mom to put this on the Netflix queue. I saw the trailer before and thought it looked good, but then I forgot about it . . . So thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was a pretty good movie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked that movie. Alot. It was sweet. I liked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was doing flips for a second, thinking Orlando Bloom was starring as Albert, but then I looked again. Oh well. It's not fair that Rupert Friend could almost be Orlando Bloom's twin. I want to see it, anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete

Just do it. It will make my day.