10.18.2010

So. . .

I'm sitting here on the computer (obviously), staring at a blank page. So many things floating around just waiting to be captured, written, put into words. I want to write, but nothing comes. I'm starved for inspiration, for an idea. Usually it's quite the opposite, you see. I have an idea, but I'm too lazy to carry it to fruition.

So, yeah, if you haven't already, feel free to stop reading now.

Aaaand, if you're planning to shake things up, change your background, title, header, fonts, or like me, everything - then you better make sure you have loads of  spare time on your hands. Yeah, quick and easy it is not.

But I believe it was well worth it. Fall, and especially October, makes my heart skip a beat. So why not use it as a theme on here? Hope it makes you as happy as it does me!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah I stopped readeing the second I saw the "So.."
    .............Okay, so maybe I DID read a LITTLE past that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the new look. Simple, white. I like white themes (now).
    Oh, and the header change is good. Great pictures. And with the last one, whenever I pulled up this site, any normal person looked over my shoulder, "Dude, what are you looking at?" You'd think it was a girl's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. . . .So now it doesn't look like a girl's blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put a skeleton post in a draft & add skin & bones whenever Ivy doesn't sleep & save it in drafts. My last post took a month! The new look is pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Just do it. It will make my day.