11.22.2010

Be still, my heart.

1. It's Thanksgiving week.
I don't have school. I get to see my family, play intense games of Risk, Cadillac, Ultimate frisbee, hike, sleep in, eat good food - and most importantly, Aunt Carla's cookies. I swear I have dreamed about those cookies. Once a year, my aunt makes about 250 delicious, addicting, sweet and chocolatey, Hershey kisses cookies. And once a year, those cookies are gone in about two days.

2. Crazy hair day:
A New Excelsior Tradition. Lots of fun. I got to wear pigtails wrapped in ribbons and bows of all different colors. I had fun. . .even if, yes, I happened to be the only high-schooler who participated. Well, I had fun. But really, come on, guys.

3. So Katie and I watched a special on William and Kate's engagement.
The weird part is, neither of us ever watch TV. The other weird part is, well, isn't it obvious?

4. The Excelsior Westward Ho party.  
It was real. It was great. It was really great.
My favorite, best friends: the Parson and the Bandit.


Cowboy-Dad

The Fam: Cowboys, Indians, and a Parson. I love them.

5. I'm making lists like Ree, 'cause she's awesome.
Yes, we're on a first-name basis now.

6. Now I'm going to go watch a movie and clean my room
 and pretend like I'm not missing out on an awesome game of Ultimate because I have no car. . .

6 comments:

  1. OH! those pictures are so awesome! that looked like alot of fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Psh. Excelsior highschoolers need to get a life.

    2. I wish I could have been there!!!

    3. I like this list idea (obvious?)

    ps. my word verification was "pidopes." Possible definition: people that are hooked on pie? or perhaps geometry geeks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jonathan the parson is intense.
    Hopefully it's a foreshadow of things to come....
    (anythingispossible)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully, Andrew the bandit is *not* a foreshadow...

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, bless your little bones. you didn't get to go to frisbee. i'm practically weeping for you.


    excelsior hs students DO need to get a life. WE never got to do crazy hair days back when!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrew the bandit is well disguised. I wouldn't have recognized him had he not been in such close proximity to the Parson

    ReplyDelete

Just do it. It will make my day.