12.01.2010

So. . .my thoughts on National No-Makeup day? She said it far better than I can.

Right now, I'm searching for cheap flights to Austin, Texas (and listening to Christmas music. Mulit-tasking, you know.) Let me tell you, there's no such thing as a cheap flight. Especially when you have to add food and boarding into the mix. Bummer.

I'm also thinkin' I really should give up Facebook until this semester is over, 'cause it's getting intense. It feels like we have a busload due on Friday. So why am I still here?

Ciao.

P.S. Mrs. Becker would probably have a cow if she knew that I just began a post, much less a sentence, with the word "so." But, this is not formal writing. Thank goodness. So (ha!) let's keep this as our secret.

4 comments:

  1. why are you flying to austin? that's just like 20 minutes from where i live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, goodness, I LOVE your blog name. I LOVE that song! So much =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. E: Possibly for a teenpact staff training camp in January. I'm not sure if I'll be going yet, but I would love to and they encourage all the staffers to go. We'll see. But if I'm there when you're there (if I go at all), we'll definitely have to meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's with "so" being an improper beginning in a written thought? It's in Beowolf. ;p

    ReplyDelete

Just do it. It will make my day.