5.18.2011

I'm really slacking on the titles these days.

At the moment, I'm listening to some Dario Marianelli (favorite Pandora station, hands-down) and soaking in this beautifully still house. I felt the impulse to write. Not really. I'm just avoiding studying.

One. More. Day. And I'm done with my Junior year of high school.

Wait, what?

Yep. Senior year is oh so very, ridiculously close. I can almost reach out and touch it.

Almost, but not yet. That's the catch, you see. One Gargantuan Final To Go. Today is my last study day. I do not feel ready for this Test of Doom. Why am I still here?

Oh, yeah. Now I remember.

Anyway, I'm leaving in four short days. When did that happen? Last time I checked, it was like four months away. Funny how time flies when you're studying. . . oh, wait.

I need to pack.

2 comments:

  1. I don't either. I am going to flunk! *dreading dreading dreading*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Just do it. It will make my day.