5.04.2011

life goes on.

 We like to shake things up in class. Give us a pipe cleaner and we'll take a mile.

 Hawt.

Last weekend, Mom & Dad were out of town, Katie was in Jackson, and Jonathan was at Andrew's. And we took full advantage of that fact. Savannah came over Friday night and we spent the night on the town. Saturday night, Kelley and I made some potato skins and some sides and ate out on the porch, candles and Chinese lanterns and all. Then, we watched a movie and ate ice cream. It's spring nights like these that make me want to live outside.

Just two weeks left of school. I've started my 40-hour project. My room once again smells like paint thinner. And I am loving it (painting, not the smell of paint thinner).
Before long I'll be packing for camp and off in the sunshine with some kiddos in my chacos. Can't. Wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just do it. It will make my day.