10.11.2011

Weekend according to Instagram

I spent Columbus Day weekend with (most of) the family at our friend's penthouse in Fort Walton Beach, FL. There was a hammock. On the deck of the penthouse. The weather was perfect and my weekend consisted of sleeping on the beach, sleeping in the hammock, sleeping in my bed, reading on the beach, reading in the hammock, reading in my bed. Oh, and a liiittle bit of watching movies, playing bananagrams, and snuggling with friends' puppy. It was wonderful. Did I mention there was a hammock on the deck of the penthouse?

2 comments:

  1. I like hammocks...and (what was it called?) Instagram.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually,the weather was rather windy(especially on the roof), and the hammock blew over several times!

    ReplyDelete

Just do it. It will make my day.