10.24.2011

Weekend according to Instagram

 A few of my favorite, most fall-ish activities include visiting the pumpkin patch, picking out a pumpkin, getting lost in a corn maze, taking a hay ride, and carving out the pumpkins into anything I could ever imagine (like pretty stars, or Kermit the frog, or Snow White). On Saturday, I did all of them with Luke and Rachel. It was wonderful.
And of course, we couldn't leave without getting our picture as floating goat and sheep heads. Luke opted out and insisted he had to be the one to hold the camera.

P.S. I said hi to Santa at the Celebration Village. You'd think he'd be to busy to visit us in little Tupelo, Mississippi. But, no. He asked me if I had been a good girl. And then I promptly jumped up and down yelling, "SANTA! I KNOW HIM!!!" Like this.

Well, maybe not just like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just do it. It will make my day.