3.23.2012

Here's lookin' at you, kid.

Name that movie quote.

This Spring break I made a list of things I wanted to do. Here's what I did:

- clean out my car
- write letters
- go on picnics
- run
- sleep in the hammock  I slept in them hammock, I read in the hammock, I ate in the hammock, I laughed in the hammock. Needless to say, I love that thing.
- play frisbee
- thrift store shopping I didn't get anything, but I went twice. I may go back and buy some records and really cheap picture frames.
- spend less time on the computer and more time outside The weather was perfect for this!
- read I didn't finish Delta Wedding, but I did read it and other good books on my list.
- pick flowers One day, I had to stop and pick a handful of Wisteria. It's blooming everywhere, and I love it!
- play piano all day long Okay, so I didn't play all day, but I did play.
- add to my memory jar
- knit
- get a tan I'm not exactly tan - but I'm not so white anymore!
- drink lemonade
- blog

I even finished a few that weren't on my list:
- take senior portraits
- apply for a job
- have an outdoor movie/pizza night

 It was a wonderful week. Here are some Instagrams from my life lately:


1 comment:

  1. Since it will make your day:
    The quote obviously comes from Casa Blanca...(or is that one word?) I watch it all the time. It from the looooongg, drawn-out part in Paris that was very, um, French.
    And all my objectives for Spring Break were in retrospect. There's a better chance of getting them done that way.

    ReplyDelete

Just do it. It will make my day.