2.14.2013

Marianne


I am Marianne Dashwood!Just when you think, 'Look, I'm a grown up,' you see one of those personality quizzes you used to spend so long clicking away at on Facebook, desperate to know which TV show character best describes you, which Disney princess you're just like, or which Austen man is your best match for you. (Yes, yes, I did take that quiz.)
I saw the Jane Austen heroine personality quiz and I was a goner. But you know what? It's still just as exciting as it was when I was 13. And looking at this result you wouldn't think it, but my results have certainly improved since those I'm-really-bored-so-I'll-just-get-on-Facebook-and-complete-personality-quizzes-days. But that's another story for another time.

I thought this one was too funny not to share. Katie and I joke that she is Elinor and I am Marianne. I'm pretty sure I got the short straw on this one.

1 comment:

Just do it. It will make my day.