9.21.2009

Top Actor & Actress of All Time





I'd have to say Audrey Hepburn and Cary Grant are the best actress and the best actor of all time, by far. Maybe you would disagree, I don't know why though. If I could recommend just one of Audrey Hepburn's movies I'd have to say Sabrina. And all of Cary Grant's are amazing, so just watch all of them.

The runners-up would have to be Katharine Hepburn (the same last name thing was totally unintentional; ironic, isn't it?) and Jimmy Stewart. And yes, they're probably my second favorites because of Philadelphia Story.
I don't know what got me thinking about this...probably Netflix. I've been searching out good classics on 'Watch Instantly'. By the way, Netflix is great.

They're all very talented, very incredible actors. Ah, I love them all. Thus ends my aimless ramblings.

P.S. - formatting photos is quite difficult. It took far too long to insert and organize a few photos, especially for the not-so-technologically savvy (like myself).

6 comments:

  1. I'd have to agree on at least the Jimmy Stewart part. He is a great actor. I love "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington" and "Mr. Hobbs takes a Vacation".

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. Jimmy Stewart is the BEST actor ever. Period.

    And Gregory Peck is the most gorgeous looks wise. Ohmygoodness he is perfection in the handsome department.

    Audrey H. is good, and so is Katherine H., but Julie Andrews outdoes them in my book. You just can't get any better than Maria and Mary Poppins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Courtney,
    The recipe for the banana choco chip muffins is listed on my blog. Click on recipes under the labels list. Then scroll down till you see Banana Applesauce Muffins. That is the recipe, I just added a handful of chocolate chips.
    Let me know if you can't find it!
    You can ask Julie any blogging questions you may have. She is pretty blog savvy!
    Have a great day!
    Roan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Katie, but Jimmy's second in my book. No one beats Cary Grant. They can't. He's also achieved far greater perfection in the handsome department. Period. End of statement. Declarative sentence...oh my, my homeschool roots are showing.

    Thanks so much Mrs. Roan! I can't wait to make them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, if we all liked the same things, where would be the variety? :P

    I esp. like Cary Grant in "Arsenic and Old Lace"...but my homeschooling two cents would have to vote Dirk Benedict as tops and Gregory Peck as 2nd. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Variety is good. Oh goodness, Katie S. and I watched Arsenic and Old Lace together. It was...intense. She screamed. Just once, though.

    ReplyDelete

Just do it. It will make my day.