1.22.2010

Today Katie and Sydney left for Italy. Today my tear ducts were quite active. Gosh, I love them both. I already miss them. Please keep them in your prayers while they're...up...high...in the sky.
On a happier note, we watched Breakfast at Tiffany's in the car on the little portable dvd player. And I have to say, I felt quite high-tech and sophisticated.
"Looking unto Jesus...Looking beyond man, beyond circumstances, beyond the thousand causes so rightly called secondary, let us ascend as far as the first cause - His will: let us ascend even to the source of this very will - His love."

2 comments:

  1. Same here buddy...umm...bout Syd and KT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you know they will be in my prayers. Perhaps this is why my eyes are red and hurting; everyone's leaving, but I'm not crying like last time...

    ReplyDelete

Just do it. It will make my day.