2.16.2010

Lists make the world go 'round.

 
{They wanted a cheesy holding-hands picture. And they got one.}
1. Friday: I love Jon-Jon and Andrew. I also love dancing in the kitchen to Nickel Creek (and Phantom of the Opera) while making chocolate chip cookies with them. (Okay, it was more like I made they cookies and they watched. All the same, it was great.)
2. Saturday: I love friends. And swings. And Memphis. And the Orpheum. And Cinderella carriage rides. And the Four Seasons. :)
3. Sunday: I love Valentine's day. ♥
4. Monday: I love snow. And staying nice and cozy watching Cranford II with Jamie while I knitted and he edited papers, like good little homeschoolers. :)
P.S. Yes, Katie, I'm making fun of you. ;)
{With the title I mean...just in case that wasn't clear.}

6 comments:

  1. How is the title making fun of her? I am freinds with Kelly. Well, before we moved. How old are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, you're hilarious.

    Come to think of it, yours is truer than mine, in application at least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice...very nice...I like Jon Jon and Andrew's pic...How did you make them sit still!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodnes!!! The picture of you and your 2 other friends looks like something that would be in a magazine!!! Its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Very cute pic! Those boys are crazy and I love them.

    2. The Four Seasons in Florence is incredible. It has a 4 acre garden right in the middle of town and a 16,000 euro/night suite.

    3. I have never been a fan... but it's growing on me.

    4. Cranford II is the perfect snow day movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jonathan and Andrew are high on my list....unless they make the world stop goign round.
    Sigh. The new Cranford is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Just do it. It will make my day.