3.07.2011

TeenPact MS

I've putting this off and putting this off. Really, I've been waiting for some pictures - 'cause I know I'm not exciting enough to get you to stick through the whole post without some media (and even then, probably not).

Anyway. I didn't take pictures, but Anna did and Lindsay did. So, all of these photos are courtesy of ALC Photography and Lindsay T. And instead of just pictures, I went all out and made a slideshow of pictures. Now I'm no pro-video-maker (?), so go easy on me.

This year, I got the privilege of staffing TeenPact MS. Where do I begin? It was a crazy, lovely, wonderful, eventful week filled with the joy of seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

I had always been curious what really went on behind the scenes, you know, when we students weren't watching/when the staffers left/what they did at night, etc. And now. . .well, I can't tell you.

Just kidding. We just grade homework. But, without sounding like a complete nerd, that was really one of my favorite times. At that point we were tired, and delirious, and a tad bit crazy. So, fun things went down.

Highlights also include playing ultimate frisbee, eating in the Belhaven cafeteria and playing the hand game, evening sessions with Mr. Cal, Do You Love Your Neighbor, Disney songs with Anna and Hannah/getting to staff with those lovely girls, the whole staff team, the awesome parents, and most importantly, the great students, TP Elections, leading Rendezvous in an awesome cabin with awesome ladies, learning the Tasmanian toetap, um - SNOW! - Bacon Day, having the opportunity to give a devotion on Romans 11 & 12, and getting to lead the FIHI Committee with Micah. Let me tell you about my committee...to sum things up, best group of kids ever. And ironically, I had a lot of people I already knew. Ha.

So that doesn't even begin to describe my week. But a picture's worth a thousand words, and here's like 50:

1 comment:

Just do it. It will make my day.